- 1 Are things open on Sunday in Barcelona?
- 2 How do I spend a Sunday in Barcelona?
- 3 Are restaurants closed on Sunday in Barcelona?
- 4 What should I do in Barcelona today?
- 5 What should I avoid in Barcelona?
- 6 Is Las Ramblas open on Sunday?
- 7 Is everything closed in Spain on Sunday?
- 8 How do you enjoy Sunday?
- 9 Is La Sagrada Familia open on Sundays?
- 10 Are malls in Barcelona Open?
- 11 What days are bakeries open in Spain?
- 12 Are shops open in Barcelona Covid?
- 13 What must buy in Barcelona?
- 14 How many days is enough in Barcelona?
- 15 What is the nicest beach in Barcelona?
Are things open on Sunday in Barcelona?
See Barcelona shopping guide. On Sundays only souvenir shops, restaurants, cafes, bars and tourist attractions are open in Barcelona, except for July and August when some big shops and mall open on some Sundays. For the rest of the year shopping centres and regular shops are closed on Sunday.
How do I spend a Sunday in Barcelona?
7 Ways to Spend a Sunday in Barcelona
- Recharge your batteries.
- Full Day Gaudí
- Learn some Catalan musical culture.
- Don’t leave shopping till the last day!
- You can still go to take a walk by the beach!
- Try the Catalan cuisine.
- Get to know about modernisme.
Are restaurants closed on Sunday in Barcelona?
Restaurants. Often closed on Sunday night and Mondays. Some restaurants close for 2-3 weeks in August. Restaurants used to be closed in the afternoon until late at night for dinner.
What should I do in Barcelona today?
Best things to do in Barcelona
- Be awestruck by the Sagrada Família.
- Chill out in the sun at Barcelona’s beaches.
- Explore the city’s most famous street, La Rambla.
- Study Pablo’s early works at the Picasso Museum.
- Get holy at the Barcelona Cathedral.
- Sample souped-up traditional Catalan cuisine at Dos Pebrots.
What should I avoid in Barcelona?
13 Things That Tourists Should Never Do in Barcelona
- Call Catalan a Dialect.
- Expect Paella in Every Restaurant.
- Drink Beer out of Huge Glasses.
- Go to the Boqueria Market and Buy Nothing but a Fruit Salad.
- Speak Loudly in the Streets at Night.
- Not Leave La Rambla and the Gothic Quarter.
Is Las Ramblas open on Sunday?
Opening hours: Monday to Thursday and Sunday until 0am. Friday until 2am. Saturday the whole day.
Is everything closed in Spain on Sunday?
Sunday is Closing Time – For most shops and even the supermarkets, except the aforementioned hypermarkets, Sunday is still a day of rest so they’ll be closed. That is why, if you need groceries, toiletries or any other necessary item, make sure you buy it on Saturday or you may have to do without on the sabbath.
How do you enjoy Sunday?
6 Smarter Ways to Spend Your Sunday (That Don’t Involve Doing Any Work)
- Spend Some Time Alone.
- Pursue a Passion.
- Get Some Exercise.
- Socialize and Network at Community Events.
- Do Some Maintenance.
- Plan Your Upcoming Week.
Is La Sagrada Familia open on Sundays?
What is the best time to visit the Sagrada Familia? The best time to visit Sagrada Familia is in the mornings between 9:00 AM and 10:00 AM. An international mass is held at the Basilica of the Sagrada Família on Saturdays, Sundays, holy days of obligation and the eve of holy days of obligation.
Are malls in Barcelona Open?
The shopping malls in Barcelona open from Monday to Sunday from 10 am to 10 pm. However, the Maremagnum shopping center is open on Sundays and every day of the year, including public holidays.
What days are bakeries open in Spain?
Opening hours of shops in Spain The classic Spanish shops are open from Monday to Friday at least from 9:30 to 13:30 and from 17 to 20. Many open in the morning already at 9 o’clock (bakeries also earlier) and close only at 14 o’clock.
Are shops open in Barcelona Covid?
Opening hours are from 6 am to 10 pm (except for essential activities, which this time restriction does not apply to). Convenience stores can stay open until 1 am.
What must buy in Barcelona?
Between tapas and art pieces, look for these 15 unique things to buy in Barcelona.
- Mosaic Lizard. If you’re looking to bring home a piece of Barcelona’s creativity, look no further than mosaic lizards.
- Anything Sagrada Familia.
- Porcelain Figures.
- Avarca Sandals.
- Try a Famous Sauce.
How many days is enough in Barcelona?
Our recommendation – How many days in Barcelona is enough – 4 days. Our recommendation for Barcelona is 4 days. 4 days is a good time frame to explore the MAIN attractions as well as enjoy a relaxed time in Barcelona without being rushed.
What is the nicest beach in Barcelona?
12 Best Beaches in Barcelona
- Bogatell Beach. Bogatell Beach.
- Barceloneta Beach. Barceloneta Beach.
- Nova Icària. Nova Icària.
- Mar Bella. Mar Bella.
- Sant Sebastià Sant Sebastià
- Nova Mar Bella. Nova Mar Bella.
- Somorrostro. Somorrostro.
- Llevant. Llevent.