- 1 What is there to do in Barcelona today?
- 2 What should I do tonight in Barcelona?
- 3 Whats on in Barcelona August?
- 4 What is there to do in Barcelona in May 2021?
- 5 What should I avoid in Barcelona?
- 6 Is it safe to walk at night in Barcelona?
- 7 What is the nicest beach in Barcelona?
- 8 What should I do in first night in Barcelona?
- 9 Should I go to Barcelona in August?
- 10 What is Madrid like in August?
- 11 What is Barcelona like in July?
- 12 Are shops open in Barcelona coronavirus?
- 13 What is Barcelona famous for to buy?
- 14 How many days do you need in Barcelona?
What is there to do in Barcelona today?
Best things to do in Barcelona
- Be awestruck by the Sagrada Família.
- Chill out in the sun at Barcelona’s beaches.
- Explore the city’s most famous street, La Rambla.
- Study Pablo’s early works at the Picasso Museum.
- Get holy at the Barcelona Cathedral.
- Sample souped-up traditional Catalan cuisine at Dos Pebrots.
What should I do tonight in Barcelona?
What to do in Barcelona at Night
- La Pedrera Night Experience at Casa Milà Casa Milà is one of Antoni Gaudi’s casas (houses) in the city.
- Sagrada Familia. During the summer months, Sagrada Familia is open until 20:00.
- Hop-On/Off Open-Top Bus Tour.
- Go Shopping.
- Sunset Swims.
- Hotel Colón.
- Hotel Ayre.
- Telefèric de Montjuïc.
Whats on in Barcelona August?
What to do in Barcelona in August 2020
- Sant Roc Festival at Plaça Nova (around 16th August)
- Gràcia Festival (14th August to 20th August)
- Sants Festival (24th August to 1st September)
- Outdoor cinema at CCCB (6th August to 22nd August)
- Summer Music Festivals.
What is there to do in Barcelona in May 2021?
What to do in Barcelona in May? Festivals & Things To Do
- Party at Primavera Sound Festival.
- Casa Mila By Day.
- Casa Mila by Night.
- Bottle Your Own Cava!
- Book Yourself onto a Boat Party!
- Night of the Museums (18th May)
- Take a Walking Photography Tour.
- Grab Tickets for the Spanish Grand Prix.
What should I avoid in Barcelona?
13 Things That Tourists Should Never Do in Barcelona
- Call Catalan a Dialect.
- Expect Paella in Every Restaurant.
- Drink Beer out of Huge Glasses.
- Go to the Boqueria Market and Buy Nothing but a Fruit Salad.
- Speak Loudly in the Streets at Night.
- Not Leave La Rambla and the Gothic Quarter.
Is it safe to walk at night in Barcelona?
Is Barcelona safe to walk at night? In general, Barcelona is a pretty safe city to walk around in, even late at night. However, you’ll always be a bit safer in a group than by yourself. Stick with the main and popular streets and you won’t face any troubles.
What is the nicest beach in Barcelona?
12 Best Beaches in Barcelona
- Bogatell Beach. Bogatell Beach.
- Barceloneta Beach. Barceloneta Beach.
- Nova Icària. Nova Icària.
- Mar Bella. Mar Bella.
- Sant Sebastià Sant Sebastià
- Nova Mar Bella. Nova Mar Bella.
- Somorrostro. Somorrostro.
- Llevant. Llevent.
What should I do in first night in Barcelona?
Things To Do At Night
- Dress Up For The Opera. Available year-round.
- See La Pedrera “The Origins” Night Show.
- Feel The Passion of a Flamenco Show.
- Enjoy Live Music at Gaudi’s Casa Batllo.
- Gather at the Magic Fountain.
- Take a Segway Tour by Night.
- Enjoy Openair Cinema at Sala Montjuic.
- Sign up for a Paella Cooking Class.
Should I go to Barcelona in August?
Barcelona is blessed with a benign Mediterranean climate. Early summer and fall are ideal times to visit, especially May to June and September to October. Even in the winter, days are crisp to cold (due to its proximity to the mountains) but often sunny.
What is Madrid like in August?
We’re halfway through August here in Madrid and, luckily, it’s been a much cooler month than we’re used to. Today’s high? Only 90°F/32°C. While cooler temperatures certainly help the quality of life for those of us living in or visiting Madrid in August, the weather only goes so far.
What is Barcelona like in July?
While it does get toasty during July, Barcelona has plenty of events that keep you occupied! The average temperatures range from 28-29 °C during the day and 22–23 °C at night. While it may rain unannounced, it is best to come prepared with the right gear for the same.
Opening hours are from 6 am to 10 pm (except for essential activities, which this time restriction does not apply to). Convenience stores can stay open until 1 am.
What is Barcelona famous for to buy?
Between tapas and art pieces, look for these 15 unique things to buy in Barcelona.
- Mosaic Lizard. If you’re looking to bring home a piece of Barcelona’s creativity, look no further than mosaic lizards.
- Anything Sagrada Familia.
- Porcelain Figures.
- Avarca Sandals.
- Try a Famous Sauce.
How many days do you need in Barcelona?
Our recommendation – How many days in Barcelona is enough – 4 days. Our recommendation for Barcelona is 4 days. 4 days is a good time frame to explore the MAIN attractions as well as enjoy a relaxed time in Barcelona without being rushed.